What is a photoconductor unit in a printer?
The photoconductor is often called the 'drum' and it's the component that works with the laser to physically build the image ready to place it on the paper. This then transfers the toner in the right patterns to build what you want on page. You cannot use a 'photoconductor' in place of a toner, the printer requires both to be present, but the photoconductors tend to last much longer than the toner cartridge. If you are low on toner, you need to buy toner

Keywords: Drum Photoconductor Units

Was this answer helpful?

Return to the Knowledgebase Questions and Answers

Customer Testimonials

"quick delivery, correct carts for my printer,I would shop here again for sure, the price is the factor here...even a local refiller can't beat your prices ..." (William, C.)   read more...

Store Rating

Rated by our Customers [details]
Thank you very much!